Keller Williams Realty
2000 Winton Rd S. Bldg 1, Suite 201
Rochester, NY 14618
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Organization Affiliations include:
- Member of Perinton & East Rochester Chamber of Commerce.
- Supporting member of Fairport Historical Society
- Fairport Little League Sponsor
Past Organization Affiliations include:
- Fairport-Perinton Merchants Association 7 year Board Member
- National Eagle Scout Association Member
- Rochester Professional Consultants Network 2003/04 President
- 3rd Degree Mason, member Transportation Lodge 842
- Sales Master PLATINUM Award 2016
- Sales Master Gold Award 2005 - 2010 & 2012 - 2015 & 2017
- Keller Williams Greater Rochester 1st Place Profit Share Recipient
- Keller Williams Greater Rochester Triple Gold Medallion Award for Excellence
- 2003,2004, & 2011 Sales Master Award
- Nominated Woman’s Council of Realtors Rookie of the Year
- Destination Home Realty 2003 & 2004 Emerald Club Member
- Woman’s Council of Realtor 2004, 2005, 2006 Zenith Award
- Greater Rochester Association of Realtors
- Business Network International 2004 Notable Networker Award
- Daniel Carter Board, Masonic Eagle Scouter Award
"I have had the pleasure to work with Bob and many of his clients over the past few years. I can say that he is a very knowledgable and experienced Realtor who not only provides excellent customer service but prides himself on taking the time to inform and educate his clients. His geniuine commitment to meeting their needs becomes evident right away when you work with him. I highly recommend Bob as professional Real Estate agent. "
-John DiSanto, Colleague